Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cute Etsy Finds Sept. 30th.

So I am always searching etsy for cute items.I tend to like cute japanese inspired items such as clothing and jewelry.I've decided it'd be fun to do. (: I'd like to introduce you to some of my favorite items on etsy! (:


I am in love with this little deer. (: This cutie is from EnnaDesign's Shop She makes so many cute little things from felt and fleece. (: Her deers arent the only cute things available in her shop!

I have always loved resin jewelry.I've tried it but I never got it down right.This cute necklace is perfect for summer.Yummy icecreams are incased inside! (: Essem Design makes super kawaii jewelry! You should check out her shop!



IceCreamCandy made this adorable Blythe ring.(: The rhinestones on the outside give it a classy look.Love it! (: It has a very lolita and kawaii feel to it.Swarovski crystals are like the icing on the cake.





Possibly the cutest and funniest thing i've seen.What could be better than having a fish you never have to feed? One that you can take everywhere! Love Your Bling has plently of kawaii items for sale! Check her out (:

0 comments: