Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thank you all! (:

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the wonderful comments,favorites and watches you have given me over these past 3 months! They mean so much! Thank you guys so much for all your support.Your the reason I do what I do. (: I feel not enought artists let their watchers or i guess "fans" know how much they mean! Without you guys there would be no lovecute. Hugs to you all!

I'm currently working hard on my new Summer 09 line.It will feature lots of cute & sweet stuff.Lots of pink! (: I don't have a set date for the unveiling of my new line. :/ I wanna introduce it tonight into the Etsy && then it'll be up here shorty. (:

If you havent already, go and visit my new website! [link] You DO NOT have to have an account to buy nor do you have to have a Paypal account to pay.All you need is you and your credit card. All transactions are safe and secure!

I am interested in hearing what you guys would like to see in the Summer 2009 line so if you would,please leave a comment below with what you hope to see OR any thing that LoveCute can do to improve.

In order for me to show you guys that I do care, I am giving out FREE gifts with EVERY purchase!!! Thats right! When you buy from either DA,Etsy or my new website,you get a FREE gift worth $10.00+! They are given to ALL customers who purchase something from my shop.

Etsy: www.lovecute.etsy.com
DA: http://lovecute.deviantart.com/
Website: http://lovecute.mybisi.com

0 comments: